Happiness is firearms safety
|Click for linky|
I don’t care how glad you are the bastard’s dead, get your fucking finger off that trigger, you daft bellend. Fundamental rule of firearm safety: you always always always treat it as if it’s loaded even if you’ve personally taken the magazine out and worked the action. Now and then guns thought to be unloaded turn out to have a round in the chamber after all, and I can tell you from personal experience that hearing the rattle of bolts going back and forth followed by a lot of clicks and one loud bang tightens one’s sphincter a little even when it’s on a range and you know that all the business ends are pointed in a safe direction. I quote from a post last year in which a very pretty girl is licking a pistol in a very suggestive way with her finger on the trigger and the muzzle right underneath the tip of her nose:
For those who’ve never who’ve never shot the basic safety rules are fairly common sense and run along the following lines:
- Unless visibly made safe a gun should always treated as if it is loaded and ready to fire.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Be aware both of the target and what is around it.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the guard until you are ready to fire.
- You’ll look better with your nose where it is than you will if you blow it off your face and on to the fucking ceiling.
I think an extra one might have snuck in there.
|Click for embiggerfication and guide to what is a safe direction|
Oh, Jeez, there’s another picture here, and if anything it’s even worse as he has a finger over the muzzle.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Don’t fucking do that. Just don’t.