What I mean by gun control – UPDATED
Mainly not doing this kind of thing.
For those who’ve never who’ve never shot the basic safety rules are fairly common sense and run along the following lines:
- Unless visibly made safe a gun should always treated as if it is loaded and ready to fire.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Be aware both of the target and what is around it.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the guard until you are ready to fire.
- You’ll look better with your nose where it is than you will if you blow it off your face and on to the fucking ceiling.
I think an extra one might have snuck in there.
Here endeth the lesson.
Are the girls there extra blonde or something? What gets me is that is the amount of care she seems to be taking walking off the rails and down the slope, like she doesn’t want to fall over. Fuck’s sake, love, you’ve just let several hundred tons of fucking train go over you and you’re worried about falling down and breaking a nail?
Posted on August 12, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged Don't Be So Fucking Silly, Not proper blogging but sod it, What the fuck?. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on What I mean by gun control – UPDATED.